So that time of year is coming where, whether we send them or not, we are certainly writing plenty of Christmas messages. And while I have developed a few different things that I like to write, I would love to hear today what you write on a Christmas Card when you have the chance. Perhaps you’ve also like to share some great things you might have seen and remembered over time. I must admit to being a bit of a sentimental myself, so love a nice, handwritten message. We hope that this Christmas will be for you a cheerful ending to the year and a great beginning to a happy new one.
- If you’re feeling warm today, it’s from all the love we’re sending your way. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
- Wishing you a very Merry Christmas! May it bring you joy, happiness and everything else you deserve.
- It’s the time of eggnog, candles, cakes, songs, reindeer, carols, laughter – and most importantly LOVE. Merry Christmas.
- My letter to Santa this year asked for YOU! So don’t be surprised when he comes through your window and puts you in a sack
- May your Christmas me filled with lots of happiness, peace and love… ooh and lots of presents
- May your home be filled with Christmas songs, cakes, candies and all the love that this festive season brings.
- May this Christmas season bring your closer to all those that you treasure in your heart. Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New year!
- May God bless your home with peace, joy and love. Have a merry Christmas!
- I don’t know about you, but Christmas is definitely my favourite holiday. The tree, the lights, all the presents to unwrap. Could there be anything more magical than that?! Merry Christmas!
- The spirit of Christmas should not be just for one day but for the whole year! Wishing you love, joy and peace the whole year round. Merry Christmas
- Giving and receiving love is the only guarantee of having a truly Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Wishing you and your family all the best.
- Merry Christmas! Sorry but that’s all I could come up with but hey I’ll add that I love you on Christmas and always
- Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and a wonderful Happy New Year! May all your dreams for the coming year be fulfilled.
- May God bless you and your family on this very special day. Merry Christmas, with love from all of us.
- Merry Christmas to you! May all your dreams for the coming year be fulfilled and may you find joy and love.
- Love, joy and peace are the ingredients for a wonderful Christmas. We hope you find them all festive season. Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New year!
- You know what I got for Christmas this year? Stress from shopping around for the presents. Backache from decorating the house with Christmas lights. And soon 20 pounds from eating all the yummy Christmas food! Seriously though It’s a wonderful time to spends it with great friends and family like you 🙂 Merry Christmas.
- Merry Christmas. May God bless you and your family on this special day
Tell us today what your favourite message is to write on a card.