This passionfruit slice is one my friend bakes for every family occasion. In fact, it is one we all request her to make, so enjoy! This is a special and shareable treat that takes just a few minutes to whip up in the kitchen.
- 1 packet of Scotch Finger biscuits (250g)
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk (395g)
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 300ml thickened cream
- 2 teaspoons gelatine, dissolved in a quarter of a cup of hot water
- 2-3 fresh large passionfruit, or one small can of passionfruit pulp
- Line a baking tray with paper
- Lay all the scotch finger biscuits on the base of the tray.
- Whip the cream, and mix into it gently the condensed milk, gelatine water and lemon juice. (Be careful not to crush the air in the cream.)
- Spread the top with passionfruit, before putting in the fridge.
- Refrigerate until set (4-6 hours approximately).
- Remove from fridge and slice to serve.
If you’d like to see more recipes from Starts at 60, click here. And if you have a recipe for the Starts at 60 community – we’d love to share it! Simply fill in the form below.