Feeling like some fish but don’t want to spend a fortune or spend hours slaving away in the kitchen?
This is an easy solution and a tasty one at that! You only need four ingredients to make this delicious dish.
- 500g fish of your choice (cod, perch, brim, barramundi)
- 1⁄4cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄4cup flour
- pinch of white pepper, salt and paprika
- If fish fillets are large, cut into serving pieces.
- Mix butter and lemon juice.
- In another bowl, mix flour, salt and white pepper.
- Dip fish into butter mixture then coat with flour mixture.
- Place fish in ungreased square baking dish
- Pour remaining butter mixture over fish then sprinkle with paprika.
- Cook uncovered in 180 degree oven until fish flakes easily with fork, which should be about 25-30 minutes. Done!