Having your hair out on summer days can add a huge amount to you feeling uncomfortably hot. We have found some stylish, easy ways to keep your hair off your neck and have you looking good this summer.
- Start with straight hair
- Part your hair in two even sections down the middle
- Tie the two pigtails in a knot and hold with bobbie pins
- Twist the tip section and wrap it around the knot, pinning as you go.
- Twist the remaining section of hair in the opposite direction and repeat step 4.
- Finish off your stylish hair do with hairspray (hide the ends under the bun).
- Pull your hair into a low ponytail. If you wish you can twist the sides before tying your hair back for added effect (as seen above).
- Now make an inside out ponytail. Do this by creating a small hole just above the hairband and flipping your ponytail through it from the outside to the inside.
- Lastly take the ponytail and roll it up. Secure it with bobby pins.
- Section off the front half of your hair, just behind the ears.
- Comb back the crown and rest of your hair for a neat look.
- Tie the back half of your hair into a low ponytail
- Take the free left side of your hair from around your face and wrap around pony. Fasten underneath with a few bobby pins.
- Repeat with the right side.
Up-do for medium length hair
- Take two sections of hair from each side of the front of your head, close to the centre and pin back with bobby pins.
- Then take the outer strands from the front of your head and pin back on both sides.
- Take the lower hair that is loose, create a swirl (like above) and pin back neatly.
- Use hairspray to hold in place.
We apologies that we don’t have any models over the age of 60, these hair styles look great on all ages though!