Strawberry Banana Bread is a blend of fresh, juicy strawberries mixed with bananas that make this bread soft and moist in every slice. This is quick and easy bread that’s a sure win for the whole family.
Serves –12 SLICES
1/2 cup butter (1 Stick) softened
1 cup granulated sugar
2 large eggs beaten
3 ripe bananas mashed
2 cups flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 1/2 cups fresh strawberries chopped & tossed in 1 Tablespoon of flour
- Preheat oven to 190C
- Spray two 9×5 loaf pan with nonstick spray. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, use a stand mixer with the paddle attachment, or a rubber spatula, to mix cream butter and sugar together until light and fluffy.
- In a small bowl, beat eggs using a fork. Add eggs to the sugar mixture and beat until combined. Add mashed bananas and mix until combined.
- Sift all dry ingredients: flour, baking soda, and salt. Slowly add sifted dry ingredients to the banana mixture and mix until flour is just combined. DO NOT OVER MIX! Fold in floured covered strawberries.
- Pour batter into prepared loaf pans and bake at 190C for 15 minutes.
- REDUCE heat to 170C and bake for an additional 30 minutes until edges are slightly brown or until a toothpick inserted into the centre comes out clean.
- Let cool completely before removing from loaf pans.