Want an easy recipe you can make quickly and with things you already have in the pantry? Try these delicious 4-ingredient chicken sausage rolls! They can be made gluten free, or not, just by substituting out the pastry for a gluten-free alternative.
- 2 sheets puff pastry (gluten free puff pastry if required)
- 500g chicken mince
- 1/4 cup of honey
- 1 grated carrot
- Preheat the oven to 200c.
- Mix all of the ingredients into a bowl.
- Cut your first sheet of puff pastry in half, place the filling down the edge of the pastry about 2 inches thick all the way down to the end.
- Then roll and seal the ends with a fork, then cut into bite-sized sausage rolls.
- Repeat the process until all the pastry is used.
- Place on a baking/paper lined baking tray seamed side down so they don’t split when they bake.
- Bake for 30mins or until golden.