If you’re a foodie, oysters are sure to be a favourite of yours. For fancy dinner parties, or celebrating important events, oysters often come out to please. This cheeky oysters Kilpatrick recipe is quick, easy and delicious – simply the best!
- 2 cups rock salt
- 24 oysters, shucked
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 175g thin rashers rindless bacon, diced
- chopped parsley leaves, as many as you want
- lemon wedges, to serve
- 100g of cheese, optional
- Preheat grill on medium-high heat. Place rock salt, in a thick layer, on a baking tray or heatproof plate. Arrange oysters (in their half-shells) on rock salt.
- Sprinkle Worcestershire sauce over oysters. Top with bacon, and cheese if you desire.
- Grill, on the salt, for 5 to 8 minutes or until bacon is crisp. Sprinkle with parsley. Serve with lemon.