If you’re on the hunt for a crowd-pleasing dessert, then this recipe is perfect for you. This easy no-bake Toblerone cheesecake not only looks sensational but tastes fantastic too!
It’s made with cream cheese and sets in the refrigerator, so it’s perfect for summer. You can serve this cheesecake on its own or paired with a scoop of vanilla ice cream on the side. Enjoy!
- 125g plain chocolate biscuits
- 1/4 cup ground almonds
- 80g butter, melted
- 500g Philadelphia cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup caster sugar
- 200g Toblerone chocolate, melted
- 1/2 cup thickened cream
- 200g Toblerone chocolate, extra, grated
- Process biscuit in food processor until they resemble fine breadcrumbs.
- Add almonds and butter. Process a further 10 seconds to combine.
- Press biscuits crumbs into the base of a lightly greased 20cm springform pan. Refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile using an electric mixer, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
- Add melted chocolate and cream. Mix until well combined.
- Spoon mixture over crumb base and level top with spatula. Refrigerate 3 hours or overnight.