Are you wondering what to do with leftover chicken? Why not make a chicken and corn frittata for lunch? This recipe is great if you don’t want those precious leftovers to go to waste.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 3 green onions, finely chopped
- 2 medium zucchini, grated
- 2 x 125g cans corn kernels, drained
- 4 eggs
- A cup of cream and a cup of milk
- Lightly fry the onion and zucchini in the olive oil.
- In a large bowl combine the eggs, cream and milk, corn kernels, chicken and sautéed veg. Mix well then pour into a 9inch pie plate.
- Cook in a moderate oven for approximately 45 minutes or until set. Serve with salad.