These little packages of joy are filled with the delightful flavours of Morocco. You’ll love the balance of the sweet, savoury and spiced flavours that belies their beautifully delicate exterior.
Baked until they are golden and served with a side salad, these flaky filo parcels are an easy meal for any night of the week.
- 2 Tbsp Olive oil
- 2 Chicken breast fillets, cut into 2cm pieces
- 1 Red onion, coarsely chopped
- 2 Garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tsp Fresh ginger, finely grated
- 1/4 tsp Ground cinnamon
- Large pinch of saffron threads
- 1/3 cup Chicken style liquid stock
- 100g Baby spinach leaves
- 50g Butter, melted
- 9 sheets Filo pastry
- 100g Feta, crumbled
- 60g Chargrilled capsicum, coarsely chopped
- 1 Tbsp Continental parsley, coarsely chopped