We can’t go past a great potato recipe here, and we know you’re just going to love these crispy garlic butter and parmesan smashed potatoes.
They’re exactly what they sound like, crispy, buttery, and absolutely full of flavour!
Have them as the perfect accompaniment to a roast or a side for a lovely grilled fish, or they’re amazing just by themselves.
1. Preheat your oven on the grill setting to medium-high heat and grease a large oven tray.
2. Bring potatoes to a boil in a large pot of salted water. Cover and cook for 30-35 minutes or until just tender.
3. Drain potatoes and place them on the baking tray, and lightly smash them with a potato masher, in one piece (not too hard, just flattening slightly).
4. Mix together butter, garlic and parsley, then pour the mixture over the potatoes. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and spray with olive oil spray.
5. Grill for 10-15 minutes or until they are golden and crispy. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and return to grill until cheese is melted.
6. Serve with extra salt and parsley. Enjoy!