These incredible brownies will quickly become a family favourite for everyone to enjoy. The fruity twist definitely draws out another delicious level of flavour that will leave everyone asking you for the recipe. The best thing about these brownies is how quick and easy they are to whip up to make for a very easy last minute treat that everyone from grandma to the grandkids will fall in love with. If you’re looking to add something extra try sprinkling white chocolate chips through the batter before baking. Not only does this add a bit more sweetness to the mix but the combination of raspberry and white chocolate is to die for! Enjoy!
- 200g dark chocolate, broken into chunks
- 100g milk chocolate, broken into chunks
- 250g salted butter
- 400g soft light brown sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 140g plain flour
- 50g cocoa powder, plus extra to serve
- 200g raspberries
- Heat oven to 180C. Line 20 x 30cm baking tray tin with baking paper. Add chocolate, butter and sugar to a hot pan. Gently melt, stirring occasionally with a wooden spoon. Remove from the heat.
- Stir in eggs, one by one, to chocolate mixture. Sift flour and cocoa over mixture. Stir to combine. Add raspberries and stir to combine. Pour batter into prepared tray. Smooth top with back of spoon.
- Bake on middle shelf of oven for 30-35 minutes. Cool in tray for 10 minutes. Dust with extra cocoa powder. Slice into squares. Serve.