This delicious and healthier pasta dish makes for a fantastic lazy dinner option. With just a handful of ingredients and only one pan necessary, you can have it served up and on the table in under 20 minutes.
The last-minute dish is truly delicious and packed full of fresh, lighter ingredients. So next time smoked salmon is on sale, make sure you whip this one up in bulk to package up for the rest of your busy week!
- 350g spaghetti
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons finely grated lemon rind
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons baby capers, drained
- 100g baby rocket
- 220g smoked salmon, chopped
- Cook pasta in saucepan of boiling, salted water until tender. Drain. Reserve 2 tablespoons cooking liquid. Return pasta to pan.
- Add reserved cooking liquid, oil, lemon rind, lemon juice, capers, rocket and salmon to pasta. Season well with pepper.
- Toss and cook over low heat for 1 to 2 minutes or until heated through and rocket just starts to wilt. Serve.