Top End Holiday Competition – Terms & Conditions
Publisher Terms & Conditions
- This is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each entry will be individually judged, based upon individual creative merit. All entries must be an independent creation by the entrant and free of any claims that they infringe any third party rights. Entries must not have been published previously and/or have been used to win prizes in any other competitions.
- To enter, entrants must have completed the entry form on line at travelat60.com or as promoted through Travel at 60’s Facebook page (facebook.com/travelat60). The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries.
- The judges reserve the right to disqualify any entrant submitting an entry which, in the opinion of the judges, includes objectionable content, including but not limited to profanity, nudity, potentially insulting, scandalous, inflammatory or defamatory images or language. The judges’ decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- All entries become and remain the property of the promoter and agencies associated with this promotion (Starts at 60 Pty Ltd).
- Winners of the competition must be 18 years old and over and residents of Australia.
- The promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the competition as necessary due to circumstances outside its control.
- The prize is non-transferable and non-redeemable for cash. Any attempt to resell or auction all or any part of this prize will result in an immediate cancellation of the prize. Prize cannot be exchanged for another itinerary. In the event that, for any reason whatsoever, a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the prize. Both parties must travel together.
- The promoter reserves the right to substitute any component of the prize for an itinerary of equal value at their discretion.
- Prize cannot be gifted to other persons in lieu of the winner not being able to travel. Should the winner not be able to complete all aspects of the itinerary within the period of prize validity, the remaining items shall be forfeited without any replacement for their value. Prize winners will be required to agree to and sign to AAT Kings booking conditions when booking itinerary otherwise prize will be forfeited.
- The winner is required to obtain the relevant suitable travel insurance at their own expense in order to be able to take the competition prize. It is the traveller’s personal responsibility to ensure that they have valid documentation, including but not limited to, valid passports, visas, and health requirements, which meet the requirements of immigration and other government authorities at every destination. Any fines, penalties, payments or expenditures incurred as a result of such documents not meeting the requirements of those authorities will be the sole responsibility of the traveller/s.
- Once prize has been confirmed by AAT Kings, the prize is deemed non-transferrable.
- On acceptance of the competition prize, the winner acknowledges that they have read and agreed to AAT Kings’ booking conditions.
- The promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including, but not limited to, indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, in connection with the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by laws.
- The prize is subject to availability as determined by AAT Kings’ conditions, outlined below.
- Promotion commences 24th February 2017. Entries close 5pm 31st March 2017.
- By entering the competition, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these rules.
- The Promoter is Starts at 60 Pty Ltd, 2/19 Musgrave St, West End, Brisbane, QLD, Australia.
- The information you are asked to provide to Starts at 60 Pty Ltd is personal information and is protected by the Supplier Act 1988. The company will not disclose this information to other parties other than in accordance with the Supplier Act 1988.
- All entries become the property of the promoter and the Starts at 60 Pty Ltd. The promoter and the company may use the entrant’s names and literary pieces for any commercial purpose, including future promotional marketing and publicity purposes. Literary pieces may be published both with names and profile pictures or in anonymized format.
- Independent financial advice should be sought as tax implications may arise as a result of accepting the prize.
- In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not accept the prize at the time stipulated by AAT Kings or Starts at 60 Pty Ltd then the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of the prize.
- Entries will be judged by Starts at 60 Pty Ltd on 31st March 2017 and the winner’s name will be published on the Travel at 60 website within 30 days of the draw.
- The winner will be notified in writing by email within thirty (30) working days of the conclusion of the competition.
- All entrants who choose to ‘opt-in’ do so in line with the supplier policy of Starts at 60 Pty Ltd supplier policy.
Prize Terms & Conditions
Entrants must be aged 18 years or over to qualify. Employees of Starts at 60, Travel at 60, AAT Kings and The Travel Corporation, their immediate families, agents, holding companies or anyone else professionally associated with the competition are ineligible to enter this competition. AAT Kings reserves the right to verify the eligibility of Eligible Participants.
By entering you agree that AAT Kings has permission to post your answer for marketing purposes and that the answer you have uploaded was not illegally obtained from any third party.
AAT Kings is not responsible for any changes in e-mail, mailing address and/or telephone number provided at time of entering the competition, which prevents or hinders the notification of an entrant as being a winner. AAT Kings is in no way liable for the reproduction or indirect access via third party website or home page access which reproduction misstates or omits any of the information or terms and conditions connected with this competition.
Once notified via the email address supplied at point of entry, the winners will have 7 days to reply with acceptance of their prize. Should the selected winner/s not reply within 7 days of being notified, then it will be deemed that the prize winner/s has/have forfeited their prize, and AAT Kings reserves the right to disqualify that/those entrant/s without liability. No further prize allocations will be given.
1 x MAJOR PRIZE – TRIP for 2 adults TO THE TOP END for travel until 31st DECEMBER 2017:
- 2 seats on AAT Kings’ 3 day Kakadu & Katherine Gorge Short Break in superior accommodation (Code: DG42S/DG52S). Valued up to a maximum of A$2318 including GST.
- 2 x return economy flights from Australian capital city to Darwin. The value of the flights will vary depending on departure date and will be subject to availability up to a maximum value of A$1500 (for both travellers), including taxes and standard luggage allowance.
Tour information available at: https://www.aatkings.com/tours/darwin/kakadu-and-katherine-gorge-may-oct/
Please note that the following items are NOT included in the prize:
- Domestic airport transfers – winners will need to arrange their own travel to/from home port
- Additional hotel accommodation pre/post the AAT Kings Short Break tour
- Additional food and beverages (other than that stated above)
- Any other excursions or attractions (other than that stated above)
- Spending money or tips, including personal or medical costs
- Travel insurance
All other expenses are the responsibility of the prize winner/s.
The prize winner and their travel companion must be over 18 years of age. Both must hold necessary photographic identification or valid passport for travel within Australia and, where necessary, must have necessary vaccinations and inoculations together with documentation proving this. The winner/s must arrange (at their own expense) comprehensive travel & medical insurance cover for the full duration of their prize trip.
The prize winner, and their travelling companion, must travel together on both outbound and inbound included flights, and travel on the same itinerary. Air travel will be on scheduled Australian domestic airline services with airline choice at the discretion of AAT Kings. No upgrades allowed. Frequent Flyer points cannot be accrued on prize travel. Travel will be subject to the airline’s standard terms and conditions, as well as the booking conditions of AAT Kings, which can be viewed at www.aatkings.com.au/about-us/booking-conditions.
All elements of the prize are subject to availability and capacity control, are non-transferable, non-refundable, non-negotiable and there are no cash alternatives. The prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount from the promoter or any third party. It should be noted that both the availability of relevant flight seats and relevant tour positions must match and it is advisable to have at least three sets of preference dates for flexibility purposes. Black-out dates apply and include peak travel times (including but not exclusive to school holiday period and public holidays). Once a booking has been made and ticketed, and confirmation provided to the prize winner, no further changes to the booking are allowed.
AAT Kings reserves the right to change or withdraw the competition and/or prize elements at any time, and without prior notice. AAT Kings also reserves the right to provide substitute prizes (of equal or greater value) should the specified prize become unavailable for reasons beyond their control. In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency, disaster or any other circumstance beyond the control of AAT Kings, AAT Kings reserves the right to either provide a substitute prize (of equal or greater), or to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition.
AAT Kings shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss), nor do they take any responsibility for any disappointment, injury or loss incurred by the prize winner from accepting the prize or participating in the competition.
By entering this competition and ticking to accept the competition terms and conditions, you accept that AAT Kings may use your name and content supplied for their promotional, marketing and publicity purposes including but not limited to brochures, website, social media, advertising and coach livery, without the payment of any fee, nor the requirement for prior notification or permissions. You also accept that by entering this competition, you will automatically be subscribed to future communications by AAT Kings, however you may unsubscribe from these communications at any time. By accepting these terms and conditions you agree to feature in images related to/for this prize.
By entering this competition, you agree to and accept all of the above terms & conditions.
This competition is governed by Australian law and is subject to the jurisdiction of the Australian Courts.
AAT Kings Pty Ltd
82-86 Bourke Rd, Alexandria NSW 2015