It’s amazing how easily we can overlook some of the most beautiful parts of our own country – particularly when it comes to the magnificent, secluded landscapes of the Kimberley in Australia’s North.
If you’re eager to make up for lost time and experience this breathtaking region, this Guided Holiday from AAT Kings is the perfect place to start!
AAT Kings’ Untamed Kimberley Guided Holiday is packed with stunning sights and unforgettable experiences. On this 11-day adventure you will:
- Cruise Katherine Gorge
- View ancient Aboriginal rock art
- Experience a west coast Cable Beach sunset
- Tour Darwin’s city sights
- Indulge in food and wine on Darwin’s waterfront
- Take in some history at Adelaide River War Cemetery
- Visit fascinating Argyle Downs Homestead
- Take a thrilling boat ride on the Ord River
- Explore Hidden Valley National Park
- Admire views of Kununurra from Kelly’s Knob Lookout
- Experience the Ord Valley’s gourmet produce at a unique private dinner at Kununurra’s Sandalwood Factory
- Visit Western Australia’s only rum distillery
- Travel along the Gibb River Road
- Relax on Chamberlain Gorge with morning tea
- Take a challenging hike to Emma Gorge
- Tour Argyle Diamond Mine
- Visit Yiyili Aboriginal Community and explore its art gallery
- Float down Geikie Gorge and spot freshwater crocodiles
- Learn about the historic Boab Prison Tree at Derby
- Enjoy two nights in Broome
Click here to learn more about this fantastic Guided Holiday!
*Conditions Apply. Please see the AAT Kings website for full details.