AAT Kings’ New Zealand Splendour Guided Holiday is a 15-day journey that celebrates the incredible variety of this gorgeous country.
Venture down into the depths of a glowworm grotto, experience the fun and frivolity of a sing-along on a cruise in Queenstown, then fall asleep to the sound of waves crashing on the beach outside your hotel in Punakaiki.
Get in quick and you can save up to $1,140 per couple!*
What a beautiful country! Have you been lucky enough to spend time in New Zealand?
Posted by Starts at 60 on Friday, February 19, 2016
• Savour a degustation featuring fresh local produce in Auckland
• Discover Waitomo’s famous Glow Worm Grotto
• Take your pick of a selection of included local highlight experiences at Rotorua
• ‘You’re invited’ to Shenandoah Estate for a unique private afternoon tea experience
• Wellington’s city sights and Mt. Victoria
• Sail the Cook Strait to beautiful Queen Charlotte Sound
• Indulge in a 5 course dinner with matching wines in Blenheim
• Savour a delicious Kiwi BBQ at Morelea Farm
• Marvel at the crystal clear waters of Lake Tekapo and Lake Pukaki
• Take your pick of a selection of included local highlight experiences in Dunedin
• Discover truly spectacular Milford Sound on a cruise
• Tailor your trip with a selection of included enriching experiences in Queenstown
• Taste Central Otago stone fruit at a local orchard
• Discover Franz Josef Glacier
• Visit a jade factory and marvel at artists at work
• Walk around Punakaiki Pancake Rocks
• Journey over the Southern Alps on the TranzAlpine Train
*This travel deal is sponsored by AAT Kings. For more information on their Guided Holidays and Short Breaks, please visit the AAT Kings website.