Australia’s east coast has so many amazing sights to offer – from the charm of the rural cattle stations to the lush wilderness of the Great Barrier Reef. If you have yet to truly discover this beautiful part of our country, we cannot recommend this itinerary enough!
AAT Kings’ East Coast Islands and Rainforest Guided Holiday will take you from Sydney to Cairns over 13 unforgettable days across the pristine coastline of Eastern Australia.
Your holiday commences in Sydney as you travel along the scenic coastline of New South Wales to Coffs Harbour.
Your Travel Director will then take you north towards the glittering Gold Coast, continuing onto Noosa, before exploring the largest sand island in the world, Fraser Island.
An ancient rainforest awaits you at Hervey Bay, followed by a visit to a fully operational cattle station in Rockhampton. Enjoy the pristine beaches and a kaleidoscope of coral and marine life during your stay on Hamilton Island before heading to tropical Cairns, where a cruise to the spectacular Great Barrier Reef will top off your holiday!
This 13-day Guided Holiday includes:
- Cruise and snorkel on the Great Barrier Reef
- Check out amazing wildlife at Australia Zoo
- Visit the koalas in Australia Zoo’s Wildlife Hospital
- Relax in Noosa on the Sunshine Coast
- Explore Fraser Island by 4WD
- Swim in Lake McKenzie
- Discover farm life at Langmorn Station with homemade afternoon tea
- Experience island life on Hamilton Island and explore the Whitsundays
- Stroll along spectacular Mission Beach
- Indulge in morning tea at Mungalli Creek Dairy
- Visit Millaa Millaa Falls
- Cruise on Lake Barrine
Click here to learn more about this fantastic Guided Holiday!
*Conditions Apply. Please see the AAT Kings website for full details.