New Zealand’s South Island (Te Waipounamu) is absolutely gorgeous all year around – but it truly shines in Winter and Spring.
AAT Kings’ Southern Spectacular Guided Holiday is a wonderful opportunity to see the South Island in its full splendour. Under the friendly guidance of a local Travel Director and Driver Guide, you’ll travel in great company and comfort both on and off the beaten track.
Book before 4 July 2016 and you could save up to $390* per couple. Click here to learn more about this great offer!
- Enjoy a welcome reception in Christchurch before sampling a taste of New Zealand country life at a Morelea Farm with a barbecue lunch.
- Visit the Church of the Good Shepherd then drive along the Waitaki River and past Benmore Dam en route to Dunedin.
- Choose to see Dunedin your way with a range of Included Choice experiences.
- Journey on to magnificent Milford Sound where you’ll cruise this incredible natural wonder.
- Enjoy exploring Queenstown with a variety of Included Choice experiences.
- Head through historic Arrowtown and sample the delicious stone fruit at Cromwell before ending the day at breathtaking Franz Josef Glacier.
- Continue onto Christchurch on the scenic TranzApline Train.
Click here to see the full itinerary of this unforgettable Guided Holiday – and be sure to book early to save!
*Please visit the AAT Kings website for full details.