It’s an incredible feeling to see Uluru for the first time; to finally get a sense of the incredible scale and majesty of this icon up close; to feel the aura that radiates from this sacred ground.
If you have yet to experience the otherworldly charm of Australia’s red centre for yourself, now is the chance! You can save up to $450 per couple on AAT Kings’ 11-day Outback Safari Guided Holiday with their Earlybird Discount.
This fantastic Guided Holiday uncovers the Northern Territory’s iconic desert scenery on a trip from Uluru to Darwin. Travelling north along the Stuart Highway through the outback towns of Alice Springs and Katherine, you’ll see how much the landscape changes across the state from desert reds and flat plains to rocky escarpments and tropical greens.
Along the way you can…
- Savour wine and canapés while watching the awesome Uluru Sunset
- Discover the sacred sites, rock art & waterholes of Uluru
- Explore the 36 mystical domes of Kata Tjuta
- Climb Kings Canyon
- Learn about indigenous culture and native wildlife at Alice Springs Desert Park
- Walk to Simpsons Gap
- Indulge in a unique Aussie BBQ experience at Earth Sanctuary
- Visit the Royal Flying Doctor Service
- Discover the Devils Marbles
- Enjoy a cooling ale at Daly Waters Historic Pub
- Soak & relax at Mataranka Thermal Springs
- Cruise on Katherine Gorge and discover ancient rock art
- Discover teeming wildlife on the Yellow Water Billabong
- View the rock art galleries of Ubirr in Kakadu
- Swim beneath Litchfield’s Wangi Falls
- Cap off the adventure with a glass of wine while the sun sets on a Darwin Harbour dinner cruise
Priced from $4014* per person, this is an adventure you will never forget.
*Conditions Apply. Please see the AAT Kings website for full details.