If you’ve been holding out for the right time to visit New Zealand, there’s no time like the present!
AAT Kings’ Kia Ora New Zealand Guided Holiday is an 17-day adventure from top to bottom. This wonderful itinerary offers the best of both words: a packed itinerary, with every chance along the way to take in the magnificent sights and get to know the legendarily friendly locals. Your journey will take you through arts and traditions of Maori culture; the sweeping vistas of the Marlborough Sounds and the unique thrills of Queenstown.
And thanks to their Early Payment Deals, you could save up to $940 per couple!* Download a brochure here, or continue reading for more…
What a beautiful country! Have you been lucky enough to spend time in New Zealand?
Posted by Starts at 60 on Friday, February 19, 2016
This Guided Holiday will take you all the way across this beautiful country. On this adventure you can…
- Cruise in the stunning Bay of Islands and through ‘Hole in the Rock’
- Cruise to Waitomo’s famous Glow Worm Grotto
- Feast on a Maori Hangi at a unique dinner experience with the Tamaki family
- Discover the arts and traditions of New Zealand’s Maori culture
- Explore New Zealand’s capital Wellington
- Visit Te Papa the Museum of New Zealand
- Set sail on Queen Charlotte Sound
- Marvel at Fur Seals at Ohau Point and Whales at Kaikoura
- See spectacular Lake Tekapo and Lake Te Anau
- Cruise on breath-taking Milford Sound
- Let loose in the adventure capital Queenstown
- Sail across Lake Wakatipu to Walter Peak for a unique ‘highlight dinner’
- Visit serene crystal clear Lake Wanaka
- See awe-inspiring Franz Josef Glacier
- Visit a green stone factory and watch the jade artists at work
- Tour through Christchurch to witness the incredible rebuild of the city
Click here to download a brochure, or follow the links below to learn more about this Guided Holiday:
*Conditions Apply. Please see the AAT Kings website for full details.