Are you still waiting for the right time to visit New Zealand? It can be startlingly easy to hit 60 without ever visiting our beautiful next door neighbour. But there’s no time like the present to make plans!
AAT Kings have created a dream itinerary that will leave you feeling enriched, well travelled and full of wonder. Click here to learn more.
The Long White Cloud Guided Holiday is a 22-day Inspiring Journey covering New Zealand from top to bottom. Your friendly Travel Director will take you off the beaten track, letting you experience not only the tourist highlights, but the out-of-the way spots the locals adore.
- Relax on the TranzAlpine train while traversing the Southern Alps and the Canterbury Plains, arriving at spectacular Arthur’s Pass.
- Be amazed by the expanse of Franz Josef Glacier; end the day relaxing in a geothermal hot pool.
- Explore the adventure capital of the world, Queenstown, at your leisure.
- Travel along the shores of stunning Lakes Wanaka and Hawea.
- Marvel at the breathtaking fjords with a scenic flight over picturesque Milford Sound.
- Take a leisurely cruise out to remote Stewart Island enjoy the day exploring this unique island.
- Spend a day at leisure in Wellington.
- Discover the spectacular lakes of Rotorua on a scenic tour.
- Enjoy special Maori show and traditional Hangi.
- Witness the art of sheep shearing at the Agrodome Sheep Show.
- Head to the Rainbow Springs Nature Park and discover the native bush and crystal clear mineral water.
- En route to Coromandel, appreciate the beauty of Footwhistle Cave and then the amazing Eco Glow Worms at Waitomo Caves.
- Travel onto Auckland before driving up the Hibiscus Coast to the Bay of Islands.
- Learn about historic Russell and tour the first European Settlement.
- Relax in the turquoise waters and discover the Bay of Island’s highlights including the Hole in the Rock, Cape Brett and Paihia.
Click here to learn more about this fantastic Inspiring Journey!
*Conditions Apply. Please see the AAT Kings website for full details.