Test your 70s comedy film and stand-up memory in this ultimate comedy quiz – ANSWERS
We hope you enjoyed the quiz. You can check your answers below. Be sure to share the quiz and not the answers with your friends.
- What comedian did the infamous “seven words you can’t say on television” routine? George Carlin
- When the gunman is shooting at Steve Martin when he works at a garage in The Jerk what does he think the man is shooting? The Cans!
- This comedian was banned from Saturday Night Live, had his hit show Taxi and would challenge women to professional wrestling matches? Andy Kaufman
- What was the name of the character that punched out the horse in the comedy classic “Blazing Saddles”? Mongo
- This comedian was originally a mime and street performer before producer Gary Marshall gave him his big break on Happy Days. Robin Williams
- Name the comedian who starred with Clint Eastwood in Kelly’s Heroes and who’s nickname was “Mister Warmth”. Don Rickles
- This comedian had a blues singer character named “Mudbone” that would leave the audiences in stitches. Richard Pryor
- This comedy film starred Goldie Hawn and Chevy Chase and its description on IMDB is “A shy San Francisco librarian and a bumbling cop fall in love as they solve a crime involving albinos, dwarves, and the Catholic Church.” Foul Play
- This comedy duo had a lot of bits and films with the word “smoke” in the title. Cheech & Chong
- From 1974 to 1984 this Rat Pack member held Roast events for everyone from Johnny Carson to Bob Hope. Dean Martin