Got your Christmas ham ready but are looking for an amazing baste? Look no further: this is the world’s best!
Your guests will be begging for more of that sticky sweet and sour glazed ham, and so will you.
- 1/2 cup BBQ Sauce (smoky would be best)
- 2 tsp crushed garlic
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- splash of tabasco
- 2 tbs brown sugar (or honey)
- 1 tbs yellow mustard
- mix all ingredients and baste all over scored ham, prepared in your favourite way (cloves, glazed cherries, pineapple).
- Keep basting throughout cooking time.
- When ham is warmed through, pour off sauce into gravy boat and pop on to the centre of the Christmas table.