Who can resist the delicious wafting smell of roasted potatoes? Not us!
This great new recipe will help you bring the very best out of your roasting, bringing them to a whole new crispy, spicy, flavour-filled level.
Prep Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 40 min
- 700g baby red potatoes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoons packed brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 22o degrees. Line a baking sheet with foil and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Wash the potatoes and then pat dry. Cut each potato in half and place in a large bowl. Toss the potatoes with the olive oil to coat.
- In a small bowl, combine the chili powder, sugar, seasoned salt, and garlic powder. Sprinkle over the potatoes and stir to coat.
- Place the potatoes on the baking sheet in a single layer.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until browned and the potatoes are easily pierced with a fork.