This saucy, sexy chicken recipe is so good, it makes us want to cook it over and over again. Will this become your new go-to recipe?
Even if you’re not a huge fan of mustard, you’ll still get a kick out of this sweet and savoury saucy chicken.
- 500g skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 2 tsp fresh rosemary for garnish
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees and line an 8x8in pan with foil.
- Whisk together mustard, syrup, vinegar, salt and pepper
- Place the full breasts on the pan then pour the mixture on top. Turn the chicken to make sure it’s all coated.
- Bake uncovered for 50 minutes
- Remove and keep all liquid in pan. Plate.
- Whisk in the 1 tbsp of cornstarch with the liquid in the pan and drizzle over chicken.
- Serve with potatoes.
If you’d like to see more recipes from Starts at 60, click here. And if you have a recipe you’d like to share with the Starts at 60 community – we’d love to share it! Submit them to us by completing the form below.