Who needs packet mixes when you can make delicious muffins with only three ingredients? Not only are they super easy to make but they are very healthy, made without flour or sugar!
- 2 very ripe bananas
- 4 eggs
- Berries of your choosing
- Preheat oven to 190 degrees
- Mash bananas and add whisked eggs. Stir until combined.
- Spray or grease muffin tin and add a few berries to each cup.
- Pour the banana and egg mixture into each muffin cup.
- Bake for about 12 minutes.
What is the easiest cake or muffin recipe you know?
If you have a recipe you’d like to share with the Starts at 60 community – we’d love to share it! Submit them to us by completing the form below.