You won’t want to stop eating these sticky, finger-licking drumsticks!
They’re the perfect addition to a barbecue or dinner, or can be a dish on their own alongside rice and a salad.
For those who aren’t sure about the tartness of the marmalade, the soy sauce and rice vinegar help to create a much smoother, delicious sauce, without losing that tangy orange flavour.
- 1kg chicken drumsticks
- ⅓ cup orange marmalade
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp seasoned rice vinegar
- Preheat oven to 240 degrees and line a baking tray.
- Rinse and dry the chicken with paper towel. Then, sprinkle salt and pepper all over. Arrange on the baking sheet, without letting the pieces touch. Bake for 10 minutes.
- While the chicken is baking, whisk together the marmalade, soy sauce and rice vinegar. Pull the chicken out and baste with ½ of the marmalade mixture. Return to the oven and bake for another 10 minutes.
- Take the chicken out again and baste with the remaining marmalade mixture. Return to the oven and bake for 5 more minutes.
If you’d like to see more recipes from Starts at 60, click here. And if you have a recipe you’d like to share with the Starts at 60 community – we’d love to share it! Submit them to us by completing the form below.