Steve has shared this great recipe that he reckons goes great with his Mexican chook!
- About 12 small chat spuds pricked
- A third of a cup milk
- Two thirds cup cream
- 2 tablespoons seeded mustard
- Handful grated parmesan cheese
- Place spuds in baking dish
- Mix cream milk and seeded mustard in saucepan and heat to just below boiling. Take off heat and stir in parmesan.
- Bake at 180° for 45 mins, turning every 15 mins then up heat to 220° for another 15 to crisp cheese.
If you have a recipe you’d like to share with the Starts at 60 community – we’d love to share it! Submit them to us by completing the form below.