This Mexican chicken recipe looks simple but oh so delicious. Steve assures that this is an original recipe and gives it a whopping 4/5.
4 chicken thighs
1 packet corn chips (cheese or other flavour)
1 egg whisked
1 tablespoon chilli flakes (more if you like extra hot)
- Crush corn chips in packet. You can use a wine bottle or roller (I’ve even reversed the car over the packet!) Drink the wine first of course!
- Add chilli flakes to corn chips.
- Cut thighs into 2 or 3 bits, dip in egg then in corn chip mix till coated.
- Bake at 180 for about 20 minutes.
- Serve with salsa if you like and salad. Yummo!
If you have a recipe you’d like to share with the Starts at 60 community – we’d love to share it! Submit them to us here.