This chicken mango curry is the perfect spring meal. It’s not too hot and the mango adds a subtle sweetness. Give this incredibly delicious and easy to make curry a try tonight!
- 500g boneless, skinless chicken breast thinly sliced
- 400ml coconut cream
- 375ml canned mango in syrup sliced, drained
- 2 tsp red Thai curry paste
- 1 cup shallots sliced
- 1 cup snow peas trimmed (if desired)
- Pinch of salt
- Fry chicken in pan, when browned add red curry paste and cook for another 1-2 minutes.
- Pour over coconut cream and add snow peas. Let simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add mango and shallots, heat through.
- Serve immediately with rice or rice noodles.
Will you try this recipe? Have you ever made mango chicken curry?