When you think salad you usually think of lettuce, but what about using broccoli? This different salad is quick and delicious!
5 cups of broccoli florets
220g cubed bacon
2/3 cup of raisins
1 small onion, chopped
1 cup mayonnaise
1/2 cup sugar
1.5 tbsp white vinegar
– Combine broccoli, bacon, raisins and onions in a large bowl
– In another bowl, whisk together the mayo, sugar and vinegar, giving time for the sugar to dissolve
– Pour the dressing over the broccoli and stir well
– Chill for 1-2 hours before serving
– Take out and mix everything together!
Thanks to two-twenty-one on Pinterest for the image and recipe.