This popcorn cake is the perfect treat, not only for the grandchildren, but for you too! The cake has salty and sweet flavours and is deliciously gooey. Have you ever made a popcorn cake before?
Take a look at this unbelievable recipe!
- 2 packets of microwave popcorn
- 2 cups of M&Ms (or anything other chocolate you love)
- 1/2 cup of broken pretzel sticks
- 8 cups of marshmallows
- 1/2 cup of butter
- Prepare a bundt cake tin and cover with cooking spray
- Put the 2 packets of popcorn in a bowl, make sure you remove the kernels that didn’t pop
- Add the M&Ms and pretzels to the mix
- In a saucepan, melt butter in the microwave
- When melted add the 8 cups of marshmallows
- Stir till you get a smooth consistency
- Add all ingredients into the bundt tin
- Place foil over the mixture and let it sit for 2 hours
- When ready, flip the cake on a stand (if it is struggling to come out of the tray use a knife to cut the edges)
- You can store the cake in a sealed tupperware for 2 days (best recommended to eat on the same day)
This popcorn cake is the perfect alternative for a birthday cake.
Will you try this recipe? Do you use popcorn in any other treats?