Are you craving a creamy and sweet no-bake treat? You are not alone, and this decadent dessert only takes 10 minutes to prepare and uses 5 ingredients most of which are usually in your cupboard already. It is sure to win over your friends and family alike.
- 230grams of package cream cheese
- 2 cups icing sugar
- 1-½ teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 cups of white chocolate chips
- 17 Oreo cookies, broken into chunks
- Line a 20cm by 20cm baking dish with baking paper.
- In a bowl, beat the cream cheese, vanilla and sugar together until there are no lumps remaining in the mixture.
- Place a heat proof bowl over a pan of boiling water and use the heat to melt the white chocolate chips until they are smooth.
- Add 3/4 of the cookies and the melted chocolate to the cream cheese mixture. Combine by stirring.
- Spread the filling into the lined baking dish and press down to get rid of any air pockets that may remain. Sprinkle the remaining cookie chunks and then add remaining filling to make a top layer.
- Cover and place in a refrigerator for a minimum of 4 hours.
- To serve slice into 2.5 cm squares. It might sound small but this treat is very sweet.
Watch how to make cream cheese Oreo fudge below:
If you have a recipe you’d like to share with the Starts at 60 community – we’d love to share it! Submit them to us by completing the form below.