This classic pie recipe is definitely one you’ll want to make over the upcoming holiday season. It’s an easy recipe to follow and the finished product will not disappoint!
- 1 1/2 cups pecans
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup glucose syrup
- 2 Tablespoon butter, melted
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pie shell
- Preheat oven to 175 degrees Celsius.
- Spread pecans on baking sheet and bake at 175 degrees Celsius for 8-10 minutes.
- Mix eggs, sugar, corn syrup, butter, vanilla extract, and pecans in large mixing bowl.
- Pour mixture into unbaked pie shell and bake for 55 minutes. Serve with a doll0p of whip cream.
Tell us, what is your favourite pie? Have you ever made a pecan pie?
If you have a recipe you’d like to share with the Starts at 60 community – we’d love to share it! Submit them to us by completing the form below.