This ‘dump’ brownie recipe has been going viral… because all you need to do is dump everything in your slow cooker and walk away to create a decadent, gooey dessert.
- 2 ½ cups packaged brownie mix
- ½ cup good quality dark chocolate (70% solids)
- ½ cup packed brown sugar
- ½ cup very hot water
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 85g instant chocolate pudding mix
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- Coat inside of slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Combine brownie mix, chocolate chips, brown sugar, water, eggs, butter, pudding mix and cocoa in slow cooker; stir to blend. Cover and cook on high for 2 hours.
- Turn off heat and let stand for 30 minutes. Yum!