Lime pie is a sweet treat favourite and with this recipe you can be enjoying mini-pies within the hour! With only five ingredients and one hour until they’re ready, they’re a recipe staple in many homes…
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- whipped cream
- Milk Arrowroot biscuits, crushed
- 3 tablespoons of melted butter
- Combine cracker crumbs and melted butter. Press into all basses of a mini muffin tray.
- In a large bowl, stir condensed milk and lime juice. Fold in whipped topping and stir until smooth.
- Pour mixture over graham cracker crust and spread evenly.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving. You can also freeze it for an hour or so to achieve a more solid texture.