These malty Milo bikkies are a hit with kids, big and small! Bake a batch served with a glass of milk the next time your grandies come over – or keep them all for yourself!
- 6 tbsp butter
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 cup self raising flour
- 2 tbsp Milo
- 1/2 cup sugar
- Optional: 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 180°C
- Cream butter and sugar.
- Add egg, Milo and flour, mixing well.
- Roll into balls and place on lined baking tray.
- Bake for approximately 10-15 minutes.
If you’d like to see more recipes from Starts at 60, click here. And if you have a recipe you’d like to share with the Starts at 60 community – we’d love to share it! Submit them to us by completing the form below.