Want to make lunch now but don’t have a lot of time or ingredients? These little veggie treats taste awesome and are so quick to make.
Enjoy some of these tasty treats over the weekend.
- 2 cups grated zucchini
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 of a diced onion
- 1/4 cup Mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- Squeeze zucchini of excess water and pat dry
- Saute onions in butter until translucent
- Mix all ingredients together and put into prepared mini muffin pan, bake for 15-18 minutes on medium heat.