Get out your trusty muffin tin: this delightful recipe involves one of the best vegetables, the sweet potato.
Full of flavour and goodness, these sweet potato banana muffins are packed full of vitamin A and C, and have no added nasties.
Why not make them for a filling snack today?
- 1/2 cup mashed sweet potato
- 1 banana
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Chocolate chips (optional)
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees
- Combine mashed sweet potato and banana in a small bowl then add peanut butter, eggs, and cinnamon. Mix well.
- Stir in chocolate chips (or any topping of your choice).
- Pour the mixture into a greased muffin tin.
- Bake in oven for about 18 minutes, or until golden brown.