This sugary, garlicky chicken is so good, we made it twice this week! Yummo. The sauce is just the right amount of sweet and savoury.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- additional herbs and spices, as desired
- Preheat oven to 220 degrees
- Line a baking tray with foil and lightly coat with cooking spray.
- In small pan, sauté garlic with the oil until tender.
- Remove from heat and stir in brown sugar.
- Add additional herbs and spices as desired.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper.
- Place breasts in a prepared baking dish and cover with the garlic and brown sugar mixture.
- Bake uncovered for 15-30 minutes, or until juices run clear.
- Cooking time will depend on the size and thickness of your chicken.