Do you own a food processor? Are you looking for a delicious dessert you can serve and enjoy without guilt? This delicious indulgence is quick to prepare and incredibly rewarding to make. Do you have your own favourite sugar-free recipe? Be sure to share it below!
- 100g almond meal
- 130g raw cashews
- 4 dried figs, chopped
- 2 tsp sugar-free sweetener
- 1 tbsp cacao or good quality cocoa powder
- 20ml coconut oil, melted
- 50g dried goji berries
- Desiccated coconut for coating
- Process all ingredients except the goji berries in a food processor, until smooth.
- Mix in the goji berries and shape into 18 walnut-sized balls.
- Roll the balls in the coconut and store in the fridge.
It’s as simple as that!
This recipe was adapted from Sugar Free Baking by Carolyn Hartz. Click here to learn more about her new sugar-free cookbook.