We love this dish! It’s creamy, a little hot, and packs a whole lot of flavour.
If you prefer it without chicken, you could add chorizo instead.
Thanks to community member Mandy for sending this in.
- 1 chicken fillet cooked in garlic and oil, shredded
- 1 packet penne, cooked and placed aside
- 1 washed bunch of fresh spinach, shredded with knife into large pieces
- Handful of pine nuts, dry pan browned and set aside
- Combine 2 tablespoon of olive oil and 2 spoons crushed garlic and large spoon of minced chilli
- Crumble 200g fetta cheese and 200g ricotta cheese
- Pour combination oil into hot pan, spread evenly then place half of the cooked pasta and coat it with the oil, add spinach, crumble the cheese into it and stir to evenly place it around the pan.
- Add the rest of the pasta, stir and leave on low heat for 5 to 10 min so everything is cooked, add shredded chicken and pine nuts, stir till it’s combined and heated.
If you’d like to see more recipes from Starts at 60, click here. And if you have a recipe you’d like to share with the Starts at 60 community – we’d love to share it! Submit them to us by completing the form below.