I saw this recipe and had to share it – how delicious does this look?
- 2 medium cauliflower heads, trimmed, halved lengthwise, cored and sliced or cut into bite-sized florets
- 2 tablespoons/30ml extra virgin olive oil
- flaky sea salt
- freshly ground pepper
- 1 cup/200g marinated olives with a pinch of garlic, thyme and rosemary
- 2 tablespoons salt-packed capers, rinsed, soaked, or brine-packed capers, rinsed
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- ¼ cup/28g chopped roasted walnuts
- Preheat oven to 200°.
- In large bowl, toss cauliflower with oil, season with salt and pepper. Spread in single layer on large baking sheet (or two, if one looks crowded).
- Roast stirring occasionally for 20 minutes.
- Add the marinated olives and roast for an additional 8 to 10 minutes or until the cauliflower is lightly browned in spots and just tender.
- Transfer roasted cauliflower to a large bowl add capers and chopped parsley and toss to mix well.
- Season with more salt and pepper if desired and sprinkle with chopped walnuts.
- Serve immediately or let stand at room temperature up to 1 hour before serving.