This family recipe is an old favourite!
- 1 cup self raising flour
- 1 cup coconut
- 4 0z melted butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- Put all ingredients into a bowl.
- Mix well and turn into lamington tin (greased lamington tin).
- Cook in moderate oven for 25 to 30 minutes or until skewer comes out clean.
- Let cool.
- Then ice with lemon flavoured icing. ( I just use icing sugar and fresh lemon juice.)
- Then sprinkle with coconut.
- Cut into slices and remove from lamington tray.
If you have a recipe you’d like to share with the Starts at 60 community – we’d love to share it! Submit them to us by completing the form below.