These little cookies are so tasty that you wouldn’t even know they are sugar free!
If you don’t like adding sugar to your baking then this recipe is definitely something you should try. There are a couple of variations depending on the type of cookie you would like…
– 1 cup desicated coconut
– 1/2 cup shredded coconut
– 3/4 cup coconut milk (if you like your cookies a little crispy) or 1 cup coconut cream (if you like your cookies moist)
– 3 tablespoons coconut flour
– 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla
– Mix all of the dry ingredients together and proud in the coconut milk or cream. Mix until it turns into a thick dough and mix through the vanilla.
– Roll small balls of the mixture with your hands and place on a lined baking tray in rows. Flatten them all slightly with fingertips or the back of a fork as they don’t expand.
– Place in a preheated oven at 180 degrees C and bake for 14 minutes or until golden on top.
– Leave to sit for 15 minutes after removing from the oven so they can harden and enjoy!
*The Starts at 60 team indulged in these for our office morning tea last Tuesday!