Decadent and incredible, these chocolate samosas are sure to be a crowd pleaser in any house – they won’t last long!
This recipe makes 12 and takes 15 minutes in total to prepare and cook.
- 1 egg yolk
- 12 wonton wrappers
- 125g milk chocolate, grated
- 1/2 cup hazelnuts, chopped
- 2 sliced bananas
- 2 cups vegetable oil
- Icing sugar and cream to serve
- Whisk egg yolk with two tablespoons water then set aside.
- Lay wonton wrappers out on a dry cutting board.
- Combine the chocolate, hazelnuts and bananas together and scoop onto wrappers
- Brush edges of wrappers with egg then twist, cover and refrigerate.
- Heat oil in a pan and if the wonton wrap bubbles in oil, it’s good to go.
- Put the parcels one by one into the oil and cook for 1-2 minutes each.
- Drain on paper towel and drizzle chocolate over the top! Add cream or icing sugar if you like.
If you have a recipe you’d like to share with the Starts at 60 community – we’d love to share it! Submit them to us by completing the form below.