Want to make a creamy, delicious treat in 5 minutes or less? This peanut butter fudge is a real winner and is so simple to create.
- 1 cup peanut butter (creamy or crunchy is fine)
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 cup icing sugar, optional
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl. The optional icing sugar should be used if you plan to take out of the freezer for more than 5 minutes before eating. This will help to bind the fudge and prevent it from softening up too quickly.
- Pour mixture into a lightly oiled 5″ x 7″ pan (12 x 18cm)
- Cover and freeze until set, approximately 1 hour.
- Cut into 24 squares (2 x 2cm) and store in an airtight container in the freezer.
NOTE: This fudge should be kept in the freezer until ready to eat, as it will soften up quickly.