It doesn’t need to be fancy, just something to satisfy your sweet tooth. There’s no need to feel guilty in indulging in a little bit of dessert – sometimes a few bites is all it takes to put you in a good mood. Admit it, eating dessert makes your day better.
What is your favourite dessert?
Here is our most popular Starts at 60 dessert recipe ever! Go ahead, live a little, have some dessert! This is a special and shareable treat that takes just a few minutes to whip up in the kitchen.
- 1 packet of Scotch Finger biscuits (250g)
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk (395g)
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 300ml thickened cream
- 2 teaspoons gelatine, dissolved in a quarter of a cup of hot water
- 2-3 fresh large passionfruit, or one small can of passionfruit pulp
- Line a baking tray with paper
- Lay all the scotch finger biscuits on the base of the tray.
- Whip the cream, and mix into it gently the condensed milk, gelatine water and lemon juice. (Be careful not to crush the air in the cream.)
- Spread the top with passionfruit, before putting in the fridge.
- Refrigerate until set (4-6 hours approximately).
- Remove from fridge and slice to serve.
What do you reckon – will you give this recipe a try?