Everyone has a few bottles of nail polish laying around the house and more often than not a clear nail polish is included in this group. Clear nail polish has more uses than just the top coat on a fresh manicure. Here are 5 ways to use your clear nail polish you may not have been aware of.
- If you have a pair of glasses with screws or small parts that sometimes get loose or wobbly, you can use a droplet of nail polish to secure them in place. The best part is no one will be able to notice as the nail polish will dry clear.
- If you have any buttons that need securing, a thin layer of nail polish across the centre of the button will ensure the thread stays in place.
- Rust can be a problem for products that have a metal rim especially in bathrooms where moisture is in the air often. Simply paint a thin coat of nail polish on the bottom of the product and leave to dry.
- If you are sending a letter and the flap will not stay shut a small dot of nail polish will hold the flap in place.
- A thin coat of nail polish on a bauble will prevent it from losing its radiance.