This quick and easy chicken bake recipe is the perfect solution to your last minute dinner rush!
- Raw chicken breasts (or drumsticks if you prefer)
- Can of crushed pineapple
- Packet of French Onion soup
- Preheat the oven to 180 deg cel.
- Grease the bottom of a casserole dish, slice the onions and mushrooms and alternate them in the dish with the chicken and crushed pineapple. Make up the French Onion soup and pour it over the top making sure it seeps through to the bottom of the dish.
- Cook in the oven until the chicken is cooked.
- Serve with mashed potato or rice.
An easy dish if you can’t think of anything else to cook for dinner!
Thank you to Diana for her quick chicken recipe!
If you have a recipe you’d like to share with the Starts at 60 community – we’d love to share it! Submit them to us by completing the form below.